Please join us for our Shabbat Synaplex experience. Come to any part of the multiple services being offered and please stay for our Ruach Rally and Shabbat Cafe.
Free babysitting is available weekly from 9:00 am to 11:45 for children 3 and under, so parents may attend traditional or alternative services.
Shabbat Synaplex Schedule
Boker Tov Breakfast beginning at 8:30 am in the Mercaz
Alternative Tefilot with Rabbi Michael and Cantor Alty in the Sanctuary:
- 8:45 am - Renewal
- Blessings from the Heart - Birkot HaShachar
- Songs of the Soul - Pseukei D'Zimrah
- Morning Prayers - Shacharit
- 9:00 am - Traditional Learners' Minyan with Jan Brodie in the Library Classroom
- 10:00 am - Torah Service and Musaf with Rabbi Michael and Cantor Alty in the Sanctuary
- 10:00 am - Torah Yoga
- 10:00 am - Nosh & Drash (Torah study) with guest rabbis and scholars
SynaplexTM, is open to the community. Come any time. Attire is casual.
- 11:00 am - Healing Havurah
- 11:25 am - Rabbi's Ruach Reflections
- 11:45 am - Ruach Rally
- Noon - Shabbat Cafe Lunch for all!
To sign up for the weekly CSH email with detailed schedule and instructors, email Barri Stein, [email protected], Director of Events and Facility.
Attire is casual. We practice radical hospitality.